Information and updated data of Raymundo Melendez in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad Ixtepec is located the site of Raymundo Melendez (Colonia) (Municipality: Ciudad Ixtepec, State: Oaxaca). It is located exactly 7.76 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Ciudad Ixtepec municipal area. And it is located at 2.17 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Ciudad Ixtepec.
Map and satellite photo of Raymundo Melendez (Ciudad Ixtepec)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Raymundo Melendez is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Raymundo Melendez (Ciudad Ixtepec) is 70110
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Raymundo Melendez. Please write the following 5 digits: 70110. The first two digits ("70") correspond to the state of Oaxaca, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Raymundo Melendez. Opinions.
Do you like Raymundo Melendez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Raymundo Melendez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Raymundo Melendez
Restaurants to eat in Raymundo Melendez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec:
- Rancho Santa Fe (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia 5 de Febrero (43 inhabitants)
- Colonia La Candelaria (275 inhabitants)
- Colonia Llano Grande (93 inhabitants)
- Colonia Loma Bonita (30 inhabitants)
- Colonia Niza Luba (330 inhabitants)
- El Terronal (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Chilona (2 inhabitants)
- Guie Do Baa (30 inhabitants)
- Guigobazaá (5 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Nizandá (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (116 inhabitants)
- Río Seco (- inhabitants)