Information and updated data of Rancho Asturias in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Rancho Asturias (Unidad Habitacional)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Santiago Teyahualco, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). It is located exactly 2.23 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Tultepec municipal area. From the town center of Santiago Teyahualco, you can get there in 1.55 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Rancho Asturias (Tultepec)
Where is Rancho Asturias? Here's a location map of Rancho Asturias: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Asturias, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Rancho Asturias (Tultepec) is 54985
Knowing the Zip Code of Rancho Asturias is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54985" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Rancho Asturias. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Asturias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Asturias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Rancho Asturias
Dentists in Rancho Asturias
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)