Information and updated data of Plinver in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Plinver (Colonia) located within the town of Pánuco, in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 10.94 km (direction SW) from the center of the Pánuco municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Pánuco, you will find it in the SW direction at a distance of 0.89 km.
Map and satellite photo of Plinver (Pánuco)
Find out the location of Plinver through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Plinver, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Plinver (Pánuco) is 93994
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Plinver. Please write the following 5 digits: 93994. The first two digits ("93") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Plinver. Opinions.
Do you like Plinver? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Plinver so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Plinver
Restaurants to eat in Plinver
Mexican street food in Plinver
Tacos & Tortas in Plinver
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pánuco:
- Campana Dos (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Pánuco (La Pitahaya) (608 inhabitants)
- El Halcón (7 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (8 inhabitants)
- El Tulillo (La Esperanza Noria de Ángeles) (132 inhabitants)
- El Willy (- inhabitants)
- Granja El Olivo (El Capiro) (- inhabitants)
- Joaquín Juárez Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (3 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Leomar (3 inhabitants)
- Loma del Tigre (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- Santander (2 inhabitants)