PASO DE CORTES
Information and updated data of Paso De Cortes in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Paso De Cortes (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.), in the Municipality of Apizaco (in the State of Tlaxcala). It is located exactly 3.22 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Apizaco municipal area. From the town center of Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.), you can get there in 1.69 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Paso De Cortes (Apizaco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Paso De Cortes is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Paso De Cortes (Apizaco) is 90355
Knowing the Zip Code of Paso De Cortes is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "90355" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "90") are those of the State of Tlaxcala, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Paso De Cortes. Opinions.
Do you like Paso De Cortes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paso De Cortes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Paso De Cortes
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apizaco:
- Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.) (47632 inhabitants)
- Atenco (- inhabitants)
- Colonia San Isidro (2768 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Dionisio (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Francisco Moreno Morales (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Texcalac (1129 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (1295 inhabitants)
- La Bomba (4 inhabitants)
- Primera Sección (57 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Patricio (4 inhabitants)
- San José Tetel (La Quebradora) (92 inhabitants)
- San Luis Apizaquito (7234 inhabitants)
- Santa María Texcalac (7798 inhabitants)
- Tochac (18 inhabitants)