PARQUE INDUSTRIAL CERILLO
Information and updated data of Parque Industrial Cerillo in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Lerma de Villada is located the site of Parque Industrial Cerillo (Unidad Habitacional) (Municipality: Lerma, State: México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Lerma, you can locate it exactly at 8.28 km (in the SE direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Lerma de Villada, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 0.36 km.
Map and satellite photo of Parque Industrial Cerillo (Lerma)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Parque Industrial Cerillo is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Parque Industrial Cerillo (Lerma) is 52004
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Parque Industrial Cerillo. Please write the following 5 digits: 52004. The first two digits ("52") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Parque Industrial Cerillo. Opinions.
Do you like Parque Industrial Cerillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Parque Industrial Cerillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Parque Industrial Cerillo, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Parque Industrial Cerillo
Tacos & Tortas in Parque Industrial Cerillo
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Colonia Adolfo López Mateos (2107 inhabitants)
- Amomolulco (1122 inhabitants)
- Colonia 5 de Mayo (575 inhabitants)
- Colonia Buenavista (347 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cucuhapan (419 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (4975 inhabitants)
- Colonia Ojo de Agua (538 inhabitants)
- Colonia Isidro Fabela (1790 inhabitants)
- San Martín las Rajas Huitzizilapan (1771 inhabitants)
- Metate Viejo Tlalmimilolpan (2089 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo Tlalmimilolpan (3191 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Xochicuautla (3980 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Huitzizilapan (837 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tultepec (15052 inhabitants)
- Zacamulpa Huitzizilapan (2365 inhabitants)