Information and updated data of Palo Prieto in Morelos: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Palo Prieto (Colonia) is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 0.59 km (direction E) from the center of the Tlaltizapán municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Palo Prieto (Tlaltizapán)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Palo Prieto is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Palo Prieto (Tlaltizapán) is 62774
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Palo Prieto. Please write the following 5 digits: 62774. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Palo Prieto. Opinions.
Do you like Palo Prieto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Palo Prieto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán:
- Ampliación Benito Juárez (79 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Colonia el Mirador (Ampliación Bomba) (200 inhabitants)
- Campo el Llano (El Puente Verde) (114 inhabitants)
- Campo el Marimón (Las Minas) (- inhabitants)
- Campo la Organera (2 inhabitants)
- Campo la Organera (9 inhabitants)
- Campo San Lucas (89 inhabitants)
- Colonia Echeverría (478 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Barreto (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bugambilias (10 inhabitants)
- Huatecalco (3729 inhabitants)
- La Cabañita (48 inhabitants)
- La Cima (7 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Zaragoza (1297 inhabitants)