Information and updated data of Obrera in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Obrera (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ciudad Mante, which is placed in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 23.04 km (direction NE) from the center of the El Mante municipality. From the town center of Ciudad Mante, you can get there in 1.24 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Obrera (El Mante)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Obrera is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Obrera (El Mante) is 89870
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Obrera. Please write the following 5 digits: 89870. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Obrera. Opinions.
Do you like Obrera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Obrera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Obrera
Mexican street food in Obrera
Tamales in Obrera
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Adela Covarrubias (5 inhabitants)
- Brecha Canales (7 inhabitants)
- Casas Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Doctor Emilio Martínez Manautou (La Hulera) (2 inhabitants)
- El Berrinche (1 inhabitants)
- El Olímpico (192 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Siete y Medio (- inhabitants)
- Juan GonzÃ¡lez MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Dos (282 inhabitants)
- Los Gansos (2 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Quintero (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (- inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (76 inhabitants)