Information and updated data of Nueva Ameyalco in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Nueva Ameyalco (Unidad Habitacional) located within the town of Lerma de Villada, in the Municipality of Lerma (in the State of México). It is located exactly 6.12 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Lerma municipal area. From the town center of Lerma de Villada, you can get there in 2.69 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Nueva Ameyalco (Lerma)
Find out the location of Nueva Ameyalco through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Nueva Ameyalco, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Nueva Ameyalco (Lerma) is 52004
Knowing the Zip Code of Nueva Ameyalco is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52004" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Nueva Ameyalco. Opinions.
Do you like Nueva Ameyalco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nueva Ameyalco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Colonia Álvaro Obregón (4716 inhabitants)
- Colonia Ojo de Agua (538 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe Victoria (La Capilla) (2522 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Bomba (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (57 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (Casas Viejas) (508 inhabitants)
- La Manga (La Laguna) (1514 inhabitants)
- Metate Viejo Tlalmimilolpan (2089 inhabitants)
- Colonia Reforma Tlalmimilolpan (1539 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Atarasquillo (6341 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tultepec (15052 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Chignahuapan (1126 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Tultepec (578 inhabitants)
- Santa María Atarasquillo (15486 inhabitants)
- Zacamulpa Tlalmimilolpan (1842 inhabitants)