Information and updated data of Mexico in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Mexico (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tultepec, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 1.98 km (direction NE) from the center of the Tultepec municipality. From the town center of Tultepec, you can get there in 0.8 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Mexico (Tultepec)
Where is Mexico? Here's a location map of Mexico: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Mexico, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Mexico (Tultepec) is 54965
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Mexico. Please write the following 5 digits: 54965. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Mexico. Opinions.
Do you like Mexico? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mexico so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Mexico
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)