Information and updated data of Manuel Villada in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Manuel Villada (Unidad Habitacional) located within the town of Lerma de Villada, in the Municipality of Lerma (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Lerma, you can locate it exactly at 7.11 km (in the SE direction). And it is located at 2.44 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Lerma de Villada.
Map and satellite photo of Manuel Villada (Lerma)
Find out the location of Manuel Villada through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Manuel Villada, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Manuel Villada (Lerma) is 52004
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Manuel Villada. Please write the following 5 digits: 52004. The first two digits ("52") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Manuel Villada. Opinions.
Do you like Manuel Villada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Manuel Villada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Manuel Villada
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Colonia Adolfo López Mateos (2107 inhabitants)
- Colonia Álvaro Obregón (4716 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco I. Madero (825 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (427 inhabitants)
- Colonia N Dexi Huitzizilapan (297 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Bomba (- inhabitants)
- Las Mesas Huitzizilapan (570 inhabitants)
- San Martín las Rajas Huitzizilapan (1771 inhabitants)
- Metate Viejo Tlalmimilolpan (2089 inhabitants)
- Mogini (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Reforma Tlalmimilolpan (1539 inhabitants)
- San Agustín Huitzizilapan (1619 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (574 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Chignahuapan (1126 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Tultepec (578 inhabitants)