Information and updated data of Los Gavilanes in Puebla: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Los Gavilanes (Rancho O Rancheria) located within the town of San Marcos Tlacoyalco, in the Municipality of Tlacotepec de Benito Juárez (in the State of Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 3.53 km (direction W) from the center of the Tlacotepec de Benito Juárez municipality. And it is located at 1.2 km (towards SW ) from the urban center of the town of San Marcos Tlacoyalco.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tlacotepec de Benito Juárez (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Los Gavilanes (Tlacotepec de Benito Juárez)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Los Gavilanes is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Los Gavilanes (Tlacotepec de Benito Juárez) is 75685
Knowing the Zip Code of Los Gavilanes is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "75685" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "75") are those of the State of Puebla, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Los Gavilanes
Do you like Los Gavilanes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Gavilanes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlacotepec de Benito Juárez:
- El Gavilán (186 inhabitants)
- Los Flores (27 inhabitants)
- Los Marías (686 inhabitants)
- Monte de Oro (4 inhabitants)
- Palmillas (La Columna) (574 inhabitants)
- Parada Beristáin (20 inhabitants)
- Paraje Palangana (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Hincada de la Soledad (200 inhabitants)
- Reforma (194 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Esperilla (338 inhabitants)
- San José Buenavista (2599 inhabitants)
- San José Valsequillo Sección Tercera (1 inhabitants)
- San Martín Esperilla (1325 inhabitants)
- Santa María la Alta (7812 inhabitants)
- Santa María la Alta (- inhabitants)