LOMAS DE TULTEPEC
Information and updated data of Lomas De Tultepec in México: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Lomas De Tultepec (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tultepec, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). It is located exactly 2.22 km (towards N) from the geographic center of the Tultepec municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tultepec, you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 1.64 km.
Map and satellite photo of Lomas De Tultepec (Tultepec)
Find out the location of Lomas De Tultepec through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Lomas De Tultepec, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Lomas De Tultepec (Tultepec) is 54970
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Lomas De Tultepec. Please write the following 5 digits: 54970. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Lomas De Tultepec. Opinions.
Do you like Lomas De Tultepec? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lomas De Tultepec so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Lomas De Tultepec
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)