LOMAS DE APIZAQUITO
Information and updated data of Lomas De Apizaquito in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Lomas De Apizaquito (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of San Luis Apizaquito, which is placed in the Municipality of Apizaco (in the State of Tlaxcala). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 0.89 km (direction W) from the center of the Apizaco municipality. And it is located at 0.18 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of San Luis Apizaquito.
Map and satellite photo of Lomas De Apizaquito (Apizaco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Lomas De Apizaquito is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Lomas De Apizaquito (Apizaco) is 90401
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Lomas De Apizaquito. Please write the following 5 digits: 90401. The first two digits ("90") correspond to the state of Tlaxcala, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Lomas De Apizaquito. Opinions.
Do you like Lomas De Apizaquito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lomas De Apizaquito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apizaco:
- Atenco (- inhabitants)
- Colonia San Isidro (2768 inhabitants)
- Cuarta Manzana (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Dionisio (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Francisco Moreno Morales (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Texcalac (1129 inhabitants)
- La Bomba (4 inhabitants)
- Primera Sección (57 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Patricio (4 inhabitants)
- San José Tetel (La Quebradora) (92 inhabitants)
- Santa María Texcalac (7798 inhabitants)
- Tlalcoyotla (4 inhabitants)
- La Vía (Colonia el Silbato) (- inhabitants)