Information and updated data of Loma Linda in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Loma Linda (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tepecoacuilco de Trujano, which is placed in the Municipality of Tepecoacuilco de Trujano (in the State of Guerrero). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 20.2 km (direction N) from the center of the Tepecoacuilco de Trujano municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tepecoacuilco de Trujano, you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 0.71 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tepecoacuilco de Trujano (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Loma Linda (Tepecoacuilco de Trujano)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Loma Linda is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Loma Linda (Tepecoacuilco de Trujano) is 40160
Knowing the Zip Code of Loma Linda is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "40160" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "40") are those of the State of Guerrero, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Loma Linda
Do you like Loma Linda or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Loma Linda to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tepecoacuilco de Trujano:
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (Lázaro Cárdenas) (381 inhabitants)
- Colonia Mariano Bernal Dos (- inhabitants)
- CONASUPO (- inhabitants)
- Crucero de San Juan Tetelcingo (3 inhabitants)
- Cuexcontlán (634 inhabitants)
- El Crucero de Pololcingo (20 inhabitants)
- La Barranca Colorada (18 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Santa Teresa (Huerta los Limones) (- inhabitants)
- La Estola (31 inhabitants)
- Maxela (1076 inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Álamos (Potrero de Don Ángel) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Lucas (8 inhabitants)
- Rincón de la Cocina (813 inhabitants)
- San Juan Tetelcingo (917 inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (1172 inhabitants)