Information and updated data of Linda Vista in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps. Hotels. Places to eat.
Within the town of Santa Anita Huiloac is located the site of Linda Vista (Colonia) (Municipality: Apizaco, State: Tlaxcala). It is located exactly 3.56 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Apizaco municipal area. And it is located at 1.02 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Santa Anita Huiloac.
Map and satellite photo of Linda Vista (Apizaco)
Find out the location of Linda Vista through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Linda Vista, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Linda Vista (Apizaco) is 90357
Knowing the Zip Code of Linda Vista is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "90357" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "90") are those of the State of Tlaxcala, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Linda Vista
Do you like Linda Vista or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Linda Vista to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Linda Vista
Bars in Linda Vista
Restaurants to eat in Linda Vista
Fast food in Linda Vista, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Linda Vista
Burgers in Linda Vista
Tacos & Tortas in Linda Vista
Dentists in Linda Vista
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apizaco:
- Cerrito de Guadalupe (2679 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Texcalac (1129 inhabitants)
- Jagüey Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (1295 inhabitants)
- La Bomba (4 inhabitants)
- Primera Sección (57 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Gemelos (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Patricio (4 inhabitants)
- San José Tetel (La Quebradora) (92 inhabitants)
- Santa María Texcalac (7798 inhabitants)
- Tlalcoyotla (4 inhabitants)
- Tochac (18 inhabitants)
- La Vía (Colonia el Silbato) (- inhabitants)
- Unidad Deportiva (10 inhabitants)