Information and updated data of Las Truchas in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Las Truchas (Colonia) located within the town of Pánuco, in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Pánuco, you can locate it exactly at 10.33 km (in the SW direction). And it is located at 0.48 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Pánuco.
Map and satellite photo of Las Truchas (Pánuco)
Where is Las Truchas? Here's a location map of Las Truchas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Truchas, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Las Truchas (Pánuco) is 93994
Knowing the Zip Code of Las Truchas is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "93994" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "93") are those of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Las Truchas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Truchas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Truchas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Las Truchas
Mexican street food in Las Truchas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pánuco:
- As el Tres (- inhabitants)
- Último Rodeo (- inhabitants)
- Ejido las Flores (65 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (La Gamuza) (5 inhabitants)
- El Cepillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquitito (4 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapupe (- inhabitants)
- Jaboncillo (309 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (7 inhabitants)
- Los Aztecas (97 inhabitants)
- Los Guzmanes (5 inhabitants)
- Los Pichones (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)