Information and updated data of Las Brisas in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tultepec is located the site of Las Brisas (Colonia) (Municipality: Tultepec, State: México). It is located exactly 2.5 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Tultepec municipal area. From the town center of Tultepec, you can get there in 2.28 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Las Brisas (Tultepec)
Find out the location of Las Brisas through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Las Brisas, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Las Brisas (Tultepec) is 54970
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Brisas. Please write the following 5 digits: 54970. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Brisas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Brisas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Brisas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Las Brisas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)