Information and updated data of La Mora in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Uriangato is located the site of La Mora (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Uriangato, State: Guanajuato). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 1.69 km (direction NE) from the center of the Uriangato municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Uriangato, you will find it in the SW direction at a distance of 1.6 km.
Map and satellite photo of La Mora (Uriangato)
Find out the location of La Mora through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in La Mora, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of La Mora (Uriangato) is 38983
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Mora. Please write the following 5 digits: 38983. The first two digits ("38") correspond to the state of Guanajuato, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for La Mora. Opinions.
Do you like La Mora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in La Mora
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Uriangato:
- Casa Hipona (- inhabitants)
- Charándaro (8 inhabitants)
- Club Campestre Moroleón (51 inhabitants)
- El Comal (97 inhabitants)
- El Derramadero (937 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (15 inhabitants)
- Españita (110 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (565 inhabitants)
- Jara Brava (1 inhabitants)
- La Presa (Presa de Huahuemba) (447 inhabitants)
- Lagunilla del Rico (330 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (187 inhabitants)
- Peñon del Divisadero (6 inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Andrade (23 inhabitants)
- San José Cuaracurio (846 inhabitants)