Information and updated data of La Cienega in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of La Cienega (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.), which is placed in the Municipality of Apizaco (in the State of Tlaxcala). It is located exactly 1.58 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Apizaco municipal area. And it is located at 1.13 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.).
Map and satellite photo of La Cienega (Apizaco)
Where is La Cienega? Here's a location map of La Cienega: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Cienega, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Cienega (Apizaco) is 90347
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Cienega. Please write the following 5 digits: 90347. The first two digits ("90") correspond to the state of Tlaxcala, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for La Cienega. Opinions.
Do you like La Cienega? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cienega so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in La Cienega
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apizaco:
- Actipan (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Isidro (2768 inhabitants)
- Cuarta Manzana (131 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Dionisio (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Santa Úrsula (25 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Jagüey Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (1295 inhabitants)
- La Bomba (4 inhabitants)
- Parada de la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- San José Tetel (La Quebradora) (92 inhabitants)
- San Luis Apizaquito (7234 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita Huiloac (9642 inhabitants)
- Santa María Texcalac (7798 inhabitants)
- La Vía (Colonia el Silbato) (- inhabitants)