Information and updated data of Jacinto Canek in Campeche: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tenabo is located the site of Jacinto Canek (Barrio) (Municipality: Tenabo, State: Campeche). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 9.1 km (direction N) from the center of the Tenabo municipality. And it is located at 1.14 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Tenabo.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tenabo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Jacinto Canek (Tenabo)
Where is Jacinto Canek? Here's a location map of Jacinto Canek: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Jacinto Canek, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Jacinto Canek (Tenabo) is 24703
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Jacinto Canek. Please write the following 5 digits: 24703. The first two digits ("24") correspond to the state of Campeche, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Campeche (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Jacinto Canek
Do you like Jacinto Canek or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Jacinto Canek to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Jacinto Canek
Fast food in Jacinto Canek, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Jacinto Canek
Pizza places in Jacinto Canek
Tacos & Tortas in Jacinto Canek
Dentists in Jacinto Canek
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenabo:
- Campo Menonita Chaví Número Cuatro (89 inhabitants)
- Campo Menonita Chaví Número Seis (65 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (- inhabitants)
- El Jabín (1 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (469 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- La Herencia (Nachehá) (- inhabitants)
- Los Robles Bohola (1 inhabitants)
- Manahua (Kilómetro Veinticinco) (7 inhabitants)
- San Diego Chaviano Ex-Hacienda (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro Corralché (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (289 inhabitants)
- Tres Cerros (7 inhabitants)
- Xkuncheil (105 inhabitants)