HUAMANTLA DE TIZAPA
Information and updated data of Huamantla De Tizapa in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Huamantla De Tizapa (Pueblo) located within the town of Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.), in the Municipality of Ozumba (in the State of México). It is located exactly 2.97 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Ozumba municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.), you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 0.73 km.
Map and satellite photo of Huamantla De Tizapa (Ozumba)
Find out the location of Huamantla De Tizapa through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Huamantla De Tizapa, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Huamantla De Tizapa (Ozumba) is 56800
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Huamantla De Tizapa. Please write the following 5 digits: 56800. The first two digits ("56") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Huamantla De Tizapa. Opinions.
Do you like Huamantla De Tizapa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huamantla De Tizapa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Huamantla De Tizapa
Restaurants to eat in Huamantla De Tizapa
Tacos & Tortas in Huamantla De Tizapa
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ozumba:
- Ex-Hacienda Actopan (40 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo Atempa (3 inhabitants)
- Barrio Actopan (26 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (1 inhabitants)
- La Cantarilla (10 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe Hidalgo (882 inhabitants)
- San José (Rancho San José Tlacotitlán) (117 inhabitants)
- San José Tlacotitlán (1594 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Tlaltecoyan (Tlaltecoyac) (544 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Cuatepulco (Zona Cuatepulco) (7 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Tecalco (3440 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (45 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Chimalhuacán (2931 inhabitants)
- Santiago Mamalhuazuca (2342 inhabitants)
- Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.) (18580 inhabitants)