GENERAL 8A. REGION MILITAR
Information and updated data of General 8A. Region Militar in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps.
The site of General 8A. Region Militar (Colonia) located within the town of Ciudad Ixtepec, in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec (in the State of Oaxaca). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.75 km (direction S) from the center of the Ciudad Ixtepec municipality. And it is located at 0.42 km (towards SW ) from the urban center of the town of Ciudad Ixtepec.
Map and satellite photo of General 8A. Region Militar (Ciudad Ixtepec)
Find out the location of General 8A. Region Militar through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in General 8A. Region Militar, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of General 8A. Region Militar (Ciudad Ixtepec) is 70110
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of General 8A. Region Militar. Please write the following 5 digits: 70110. The first two digits ("70") correspond to the state of Oaxaca, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for General 8A. Region Militar. Opinions.
Do you like General 8A. Region Militar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for General 8A. Region Militar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec:
- Colonia Juquilita (138 inhabitants)
- Colonia Loma Bonita (30 inhabitants)
- Colonia Niza Luba (330 inhabitants)
- Guigobazaá (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (12 inhabitants)
- Laguna Bacuela (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra Bola (6 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Niza Shiga (Monte Grande) (2 inhabitants)
- Picacho Cheguigo (- inhabitants)
- Los Nanches (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (116 inhabitants)
- Río Seco (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (11 inhabitants)