FRACC EL PORTALITO
Information and updated data of Fracc El Portalito in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Fracc El Portalito (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Ojocaliente, in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Ojocaliente, you can locate it exactly at 4.74 km (in the E direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ojocaliente, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 1.25 km.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc El Portalito (Ojocaliente)
Find out the location of Fracc El Portalito through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc El Portalito, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc El Portalito (Ojocaliente) is 98718
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc El Portalito. Please write the following 5 digits: 98718. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc El Portalito. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc El Portalito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc El Portalito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente:
- Comercializadora Productos Agropecuarios (- inhabitants)
- El Chepinque (224 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- El TepozÃ¡n (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Verde (262 inhabitants)
- Ojocaliente (22295 inhabitants)
- Perales (39 inhabitants)
- Plan de la Rata (Bajío de la Rata) (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Luz (Piedra Blanca) (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Olivia (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Marcos (9 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (Pascual Alvarado González) (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Carboneras (San Juan Zinhaua) (351 inhabitants)
- Viñedos La Alcaparra (15 inhabitants)