Information and updated data of Equimia in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Equimia (Pueblo) located within the town of Tultepec, in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tultepec, you can locate it exactly at 2.94 km (in the N direction). And it is located at 1.8 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Tultepec.
Map and satellite photo of Equimia (Tultepec)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Equimia is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Equimia (Tultepec) is 54882
Knowing the Zip Code of Equimia is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54882" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Equimia. Opinions.
Do you like Equimia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Equimia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Equimia
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)