Information and updated data of Emiliano Zapata in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Emiliano Zapata (Barrio) is located in the Municipality of Lerma (in the State of México). It is located exactly 7.83 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the Lerma municipal area.
Map and satellite photo of Emiliano Zapata (Lerma)
Where is Emiliano Zapata? Here's a location map of Emiliano Zapata: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Emiliano Zapata, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Emiliano Zapata (Lerma) is 52065
Knowing the Zip Code of Emiliano Zapata is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52065" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Emiliano Zapata. Opinions.
Do you like Emiliano Zapata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Emiliano Zapata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Amomolulco (1122 inhabitants)
- Colonia 5 de Mayo (575 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (4975 inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey (231 inhabitants)
- El Espino (2806 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Mateo Atarasquillo (945 inhabitants)
- El Árbol (677 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (Casas Viejas) (508 inhabitants)
- La Manga (La Laguna) (1514 inhabitants)
- Las Mesas Huitzizilapan (570 inhabitants)
- San Martín las Rajas Huitzizilapan (1771 inhabitants)
- Loma del Cenizo (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Huitzizilapan (837 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Huitzizilapan (1774 inhabitants)
- Zacamulpa Huitzizilapan (2365 inhabitants)