Information and updated data of Emiliano Zapata in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Emiliano Zapata (Unidad Habitacional)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Lerma de Villada, which is placed in the Municipality of Lerma (in the State of México). It is located exactly 9.16 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Lerma municipal area. And it is located at 1.06 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Lerma de Villada.
Map and satellite photo of Emiliano Zapata (Lerma)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Emiliano Zapata is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Emiliano Zapata (Lerma) is 52004
Knowing the Zip Code of Emiliano Zapata is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52004" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Emiliano Zapata. Opinions.
Do you like Emiliano Zapata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Emiliano Zapata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Emiliano Zapata, delivery and take-away
Tacos & Tortas in Emiliano Zapata
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Colonia Agrícola Analco (2478 inhabitants)
- Cañada de Alferes (349 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cucuhapan (419 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (427 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Bomba (- inhabitants)
- La Jardona (580 inhabitants)
- La Loma (303 inhabitants)
- Las Mesas Huitzizilapan (570 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo Tlalmimilolpan (3191 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (13 inhabitants)
- Salazar (1792 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Xochicuautla (3980 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Ameyalco (5361 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (574 inhabitants)
- Zacamulpa Huitzizilapan (2365 inhabitants)