Information and updated data of Emiliano Zapata in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Uriangato is located the site of Emiliano Zapata (Colonia) (Municipality: Uriangato, State: Guanajuato). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Uriangato, you can locate it exactly at 5.4 km (in the NE direction). And it is located at 2.42 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Uriangato.
Map and satellite photo of Emiliano Zapata (Uriangato)
Where is Emiliano Zapata? Here's a location map of Emiliano Zapata: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Emiliano Zapata, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Emiliano Zapata (Uriangato) is 38984
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Emiliano Zapata. Please write the following 5 digits: 38984. The first two digits ("38") correspond to the state of Guanajuato, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Emiliano Zapata. Opinions.
Do you like Emiliano Zapata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Emiliano Zapata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Emiliano Zapata
Fast food in Emiliano Zapata, delivery and take-away
Tacos & Tortas in Emiliano Zapata
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Uriangato:
- El Cerro (463 inhabitants)
- El Huanumo (75 inhabitants)
- El Kilómetro Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Cabañas (2 inhabitants)
- Granja los Ángeles (1 inhabitants)
- Huahuemba (260 inhabitants)
- La Cinta (188 inhabitants)
- La Peonia (39 inhabitants)
- Lagunilla del Encinal (143 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas del Pedregal (12 inhabitants)
- Los Zavala (38 inhabitants)
- Peñon del Divisadero (6 inhabitants)
- Pioneros (10 inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Andrade (23 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo de Cupuato (325 inhabitants)