EJIDO SANTA CLARA
Information and updated data of Ejido Santa Clara in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ejido Santa Clara (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 13.44 km (direction S) from the center of the El Mante municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Ejido Santa Clara (El Mante)
Where is Ejido Santa Clara? Here's a location map of Ejido Santa Clara: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Ejido Santa Clara, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Ejido Santa Clara (El Mante) is 89945
Knowing the Zip Code of Ejido Santa Clara is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89945" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Ejido Santa Clara. Opinions.
Do you like Ejido Santa Clara? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido Santa Clara so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Bellavista (3 inhabitants)
- Ciudad Mante (79515 inhabitants)
- El África (- inhabitants)
- El Conejero (5 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (116 inhabitants)
- El Pionero (1 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (476 inhabitants)
- Guayalejo Número 2 (105 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza del Norte (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (166 inhabitants)
- Micaela Ríos Rodríguez El Potosí (2 inhabitants)
- Miradores (2 inhabitants)
- Pista los Aztecas (4 inhabitants)
- Plan de Iguala (88 inhabitants)