Information and updated data of Doctores in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad Ixtepec is located the site of Doctores (Colonia) (Municipality: Ciudad Ixtepec, State: Oaxaca). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.22 km (direction S) from the center of the Ciudad Ixtepec municipality. From the town center of Ciudad Ixtepec, you can get there in 0.89 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Doctores (Ciudad Ixtepec)
Find out the location of Doctores through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Doctores, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Doctores (Ciudad Ixtepec) is 70110
Knowing the Zip Code of Doctores is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "70110" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "70") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Doctores. Opinions.
Do you like Doctores? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Doctores so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Doctores
Fast food in Doctores, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Doctores
Tacos & Tortas in Doctores
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec:
- Cheguigo Juárez Quinta Sección (30 inhabitants)
- Colonia Campestre Llano Blanco (191 inhabitants)
- Colonia Imperio Jeromeño (223 inhabitants)
- Colonia La Candelaria (275 inhabitants)
- Guigobazaá (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Guadalupana (4 inhabitants)
- La Rufa (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra Bola (6 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Niza Shiga (Monte Grande) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (116 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio del Monte (17 inhabitants)
- Río Seco (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Chivaniza (1 inhabitants)