Information and updated data of Del Coyote in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Del Coyote (Pueblo) located within the town of Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.), in the Municipality of Ozumba (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.47 km (direction NW) from the center of the Ozumba municipality. And it is located at 0.51 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.).
Map and satellite photo of Del Coyote (Ozumba)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Del Coyote is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Del Coyote (Ozumba) is 56800
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Del Coyote. Please write the following 5 digits: 56800. The first two digits ("56") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Del Coyote. Opinions.
Do you like Del Coyote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Del Coyote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Del Coyote
Fast food in Del Coyote, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Del Coyote
Tacos & Tortas in Del Coyote
Tamales in Del Coyote
Dentists in Del Coyote
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ozumba:
- Ex-Hacienda Actopan (40 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo Atempa (3 inhabitants)
- Barrio Actopan (26 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (1 inhabitants)
- Huejote (Rancho Huejote) (85 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (134 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe Hidalgo (882 inhabitants)
- San José (Rancho San José Tlacotitlán) (117 inhabitants)
- San José Tlacotitlán (1594 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Tlaltecoyan (Tlaltecoyac) (544 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Tecalco (3440 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (45 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Chimalhuacán (2931 inhabitants)
- Quinta Santa Cecilia (4 inhabitants)
- Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.) (18580 inhabitants)