Information and updated data of Corea in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Corea (Pueblo) located within the town of San Jerónimo de Juárez, in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Guerrero). It is located exactly 6.69 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the Benito Juárez municipal area. And it is located at 0.44 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of San Jerónimo de Juárez.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Corea (Benito Juárez)
Find out the location of Corea through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Corea, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Corea (Benito Juárez) is 40960
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Corea. Please write the following 5 digits: 40960. The first two digits ("40") correspond to the state of Guerrero, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Corea
Do you like Corea or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Corea to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Corea
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez:
- Arenal de Gómez (Primer Arenal) (1055 inhabitants)
- Arenal del Centro (La Máquina) (525 inhabitants)
- Bajada de Raymundo Uno (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Sonorita (3 inhabitants)
- El Purcar (13 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Cabañas (1985 inhabitants)
- La Brecha (8 inhabitants)
- La Capilla de la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (6 inhabitants)
- Magueyes (18 inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (8 inhabitants)
- El Pez Vela (4 inhabitants)
- Pozuelo (30 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Tigre (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de Mitla (10 inhabitants)