Information and updated data of Campesina in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Ciudad Mante is located the site of Campesina (Colonia) (Municipality: El Mante, State: Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of El Mante, you can locate it exactly at 20.79 km (in the NE direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ciudad Mante, you will find it in the SW direction at a distance of 3.03 km.
Map and satellite photo of Campesina (El Mante)
Where is Campesina? Here's a location map of Campesina: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Campesina, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Campesina (El Mante) is 89884
Knowing the Zip Code of Campesina is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89884" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Campesina. Opinions.
Do you like Campesina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campesina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Anastacio Martínez Gerónimo (- inhabitants)
- Arturo Benítez (107 inhabitants)
- Casas Blancas (- inhabitants)
- El Pirul (Leticia Martínez Valdez) (1 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo Número Uno (131 inhabitants)
- Empresas Júpiter (7 inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (- inhabitants)
- Jonathan (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (16 inhabitants)
- La Vega (La Pepa) (177 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (14 inhabitants)