Information and updated data of Caballero in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Caballero (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Pánuco, which is placed in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). It is located exactly 9.59 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Pánuco municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Pánuco, you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 1.34 km.
Map and satellite photo of Caballero (Pánuco)
Where is Caballero? Here's a location map of Caballero: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Caballero, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Caballero (Pánuco) is 93998
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Caballero. Please write the following 5 digits: 93998. The first two digits ("93") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Caballero
Do you like Caballero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Caballero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Bars in Caballero
Pizza places in Caballero
Chicken restaurants in Caballero
Tacos & Tortas in Caballero
Dentists in Caballero
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pánuco:
- Alfonso Paz (4 inhabitants)
- Alto del Chote (- inhabitants)
- Dos Cañones (5 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (3 inhabitants)
- El Dieciocho (2 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (3 inhabitants)
- El Pino (1 inhabitants)
- Establo Bovinos La Cuenca (2 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (4 inhabitants)
- La Campana (- inhabitants)
- La Costa (273 inhabitants)
- El Charrín (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Grande (El Veintiuno) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- Unidad Edith (2 inhabitants)