Information and updated data of Burocratas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Burocratas (Ejido) located within the town of Ciudad Mante, in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of El Mante, you can locate it exactly at 26.78 km (in the NE direction). And it is located at 3.42 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Ciudad Mante.
Map and satellite photo of Burocratas (El Mante)
Find out the location of Burocratas through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Burocratas, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Burocratas (El Mante) is 89849
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Burocratas. Please write the following 5 digits: 89849. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Burocratas. Opinions.
Do you like Burocratas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Burocratas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Burocratas
Mexican street food in Burocratas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Úrsulo Galván (104 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Portillo (- inhabitants)
- Blanca Rangel (El Nacimiento) (- inhabitants)
- Doctor José Aguilera [Doctor José Aguilera (4 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (3 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (2 inhabitants)
- La Gavia (108 inhabitants)
- La Moza (3 inhabitants)
- La Servilleta (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Uno (82 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (La Mangana) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cuitzillos (- inhabitants)
- MarÃa Eugenia (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (San Pablo) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (17 inhabitants)