Information and updated data of Benito Juarez in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Benito Juarez (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of Uriangato (in the State of Guanajuato). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Uriangato, you can locate it exactly at 2.71 km (in the N direction).
Map and satellite photo of Benito Juarez (Uriangato)
Where is Benito Juarez? Here's a location map of Benito Juarez: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Benito Juarez, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Benito Juarez (Uriangato) is 38985
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Benito Juarez. Please write the following 5 digits: 38985. The first two digits ("38") correspond to the state of Guanajuato, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Benito Juarez. Opinions.
Do you like Benito Juarez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Benito Juarez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Uriangato:
- Charándaro (8 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Mirador (52 inhabitants)
- El Cerro (463 inhabitants)
- Granja los Ángeles (1 inhabitants)
- Huahuemba (260 inhabitants)
- La Peonia Residencial Campestre (30 inhabitants)
- La Presa (Presa de Huahuemba) (447 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas del Pedregal (12 inhabitants)
- Las Misiones (873 inhabitants)
- Los Zavala (38 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Uriangato (153 inhabitants)
- Quinta Loma (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo de Cupuato (325 inhabitants)
- Uriangato (52156 inhabitants)
- Villa ParaÃso del Sur (- inhabitants)