BARRIO SANTA ANA
Information and updated data of Barrio Santa Ana in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Within the town of San Andrés Calpan is located the site of Barrio Santa Ana (Pueblo) (Municipality: Calpan, State: Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 0.66 km (direction NW) from the center of the Calpan municipality. From the town center of San Andrés Calpan, you can get there in 1.3 km in the NE direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Calpan (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Santa Ana (Calpan)
Where is Barrio Santa Ana? Here's a location map of Barrio Santa Ana: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Santa Ana, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Santa Ana (Calpan) is 74180
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Santa Ana. Please write the following 5 digits: 74180. The first two digits ("74") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Barrio Santa Ana
Do you like Barrio Santa Ana or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio Santa Ana to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Calpan:
- La Concepción (1 inhabitants)
- Dolores (94 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (La Ocotera Seca) (299 inhabitants)
- Inaltitla (2 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (22 inhabitants)
- Pantaleontla (4 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (69 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (649 inhabitants)
- San José Totolac (2 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (33 inhabitants)
- San Lucas Atzala (2558 inhabitants)
- Tepectipa (288 inhabitants)
- Tiopanquiahuac (12 inhabitants)
- Tlapacoya (16 inhabitants)
- Tochpintla (- inhabitants)