BARRIO SAN PEDRO
Information and updated data of Barrio San Pedro in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio San Pedro (Barrio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tlalnepantla, which is placed in the Municipality of Tlalnepantla (in the State of Morelos). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 3.93 km (direction S) from the center of the Tlalnepantla municipality. From the town center of Tlalnepantla, you can get there in 0.56 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Pedro (Tlalnepantla)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio San Pedro is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Pedro (Tlalnepantla) is 62530
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Pedro is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62530" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlalnepantla:
- Bosques de Morelos (14 inhabitants)
- Campo Aguacomulco (- inhabitants)
- Campo Chicahuaxco (20 inhabitants)
- Campo Cuauyeca (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Jazmín (- inhabitants)
- Campo los Jagüeyes (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Tepehuaxtitla (114 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (648 inhabitants)
- El Vigía (San Nicolás del Monte) (1018 inhabitants)
- Felipe Neri (Cuatepec) (1640 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Calmil (51 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Hacienda Monte de los Olivos (5 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Hacienda Villa Campestre (11 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento los Robles (19 inhabitants)
- Tlalnepantla (4383 inhabitants)