BARRIO SAN NICOLAS
Information and updated data of Barrio San Nicolas in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio San Nicolas (Barrio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tlalnepantla, which is placed in the Municipality of Tlalnepantla (in the State of Morelos). It is located exactly 2.99 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Tlalnepantla municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tlalnepantla, you will find it in the N direction at a distance of 0.51 km.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Nicolas (Tlalnepantla)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio San Nicolas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Nicolas (Tlalnepantla) is 62530
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Nicolas. Please write the following 5 digits: 62530. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio San Nicolas. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Nicolas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Nicolas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Barrio San Nicolas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlalnepantla:
- Bosques de Morelos (14 inhabitants)
- Campo Aguacomulco (- inhabitants)
- Campo Chicahuaxco (20 inhabitants)
- Campo Cuauyeca (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Jazmín (- inhabitants)
- Campo los Jagüeyes (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Tepehuaxtitla (114 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (648 inhabitants)
- El Vigía (San Nicolás del Monte) (1018 inhabitants)
- Felipe Neri (Cuatepec) (1640 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Calmil (51 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Hacienda Monte de los Olivos (5 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Hacienda Villa Campestre (11 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento los Robles (19 inhabitants)
- Tlalnepantla (4383 inhabitants)