BARRIO SAN ISIDRO
Information and updated data of Barrio San Isidro in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio San Isidro (Pueblo) located within the town of El Bosque, in the Municipality of El Bosque (in the State of Chiapas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of El Bosque, you can locate it exactly at 3.48 km (in the NW direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of El Bosque, you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 0.51 km.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Isidro (El Bosque)
Find out the location of Barrio San Isidro through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio San Isidro, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Isidro (El Bosque) is 29840
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Isidro. Please write the following 5 digits: 29840. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio San Isidro
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio San Isidro
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Bosque:
- Chichaltic el Limón (15 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (25 inhabitants)
- El Remolino (13 inhabitants)
- El Vergel Dos (14 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (287 inhabitants)
- Las Amapolas (29 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (552 inhabitants)
- Mercedes la Ilusión (196 inhabitants)
- Naptic (38 inhabitants)
- Nueva Ucrania (59 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Triunfo (90 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (1945 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (15 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (450 inhabitants)
- Unión Tierra Tzotzil (160 inhabitants)