BARRIO SAN FRANCISCO
Information and updated data of Barrio San Francisco in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio San Francisco (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Amayuca, which is placed in the Municipality of Jantetelco (in the State of Morelos). It is located exactly 5.67 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the Jantetelco municipal area. And it is located at 0.44 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Amayuca.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Francisco (Jantetelco)
Find out the location of Barrio San Francisco through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio San Francisco, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Francisco (Jantetelco) is 62972
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Francisco. Please write the following 5 digits: 62972. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio San Francisco. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Francisco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Francisco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Barrio San Francisco
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio San Francisco
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Jantetelco:
- Campo Chalpa (139 inhabitants)
- Campo de los Mezquites (40 inhabitants)
- Colonia los Amates (238 inhabitants)
- Caseta de Inspección Sanitaria (19 inhabitants)
- Colonia Mariano Matamoros (Puente Colorado) (42 inhabitants)
- Corral Grande (Rancho el Coral) (51 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Jagüey) (5 inhabitants)
- Huamuchilito (3 inhabitants)
- La Laja (7 inhabitants)
- La Renta (319 inhabitants)
- Los Bordos (52 inhabitants)
- Peñón de los Baños (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Huerta (1 inhabitants)
- Ruinas de Chalcatzingo (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Esperanza (289 inhabitants)