BARRIO SAN ANTONIO
Information and updated data of Barrio San Antonio in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad Ixtepec is located the site of Barrio San Antonio (Colonia) (Municipality: Ciudad Ixtepec, State: Oaxaca). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Ciudad Ixtepec, you can locate it exactly at 8.09 km (in the S direction). From the town center of Ciudad Ixtepec, you can get there in 1.15 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio San Antonio (Ciudad Ixtepec)
Where is Barrio San Antonio? Here's a location map of Barrio San Antonio: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio San Antonio (Ciudad Ixtepec) is 70110
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio San Antonio is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "70110" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "70") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio San Antonio
Fast food in Barrio San Antonio, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Barrio San Antonio
Chicken restaurants in Barrio San Antonio
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec:
- Arturo Santiago Felipe (50 inhabitants)
- Colonia Campestre Llano Blanco (191 inhabitants)
- Colonia Imperio Jeromeño (223 inhabitants)
- Colonia Juquilita (138 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (Chivaniza) (78 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (27 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Chilona (2 inhabitants)
- Guie Do Baa (30 inhabitants)
- Guigobazaá (5 inhabitants)
- La Huana Milpería (91 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (12 inhabitants)
- Loma San Juan (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra Bola (6 inhabitants)
- Picacho Cheguigo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio del Monte (17 inhabitants)