BARRIO LOS REYES
Information and updated data of Barrio Los Reyes in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Los Reyes (Barrio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tepalcingo, which is placed in the Municipality of Tepalcingo (in the State of Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tepalcingo, you can locate it exactly at 5.95 km (in the NW direction). And it is located at 0.56 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Tepalcingo.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Los Reyes (Tepalcingo)
Where is Barrio Los Reyes? Here's a location map of Barrio Los Reyes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Los Reyes, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Los Reyes (Tepalcingo) is 62920
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Los Reyes. Please write the following 5 digits: 62920. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Los Reyes. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Los Reyes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Los Reyes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Los Reyes
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tepalcingo:
- Campo Agostadero (- inhabitants)
- Colonia 20 de Noviembre (31 inhabitants)
- Colonia Buenos Aires (46 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (29 inhabitants)
- El Rosal Norte (2 inhabitants)
- El Tepehuaje (150 inhabitants)
- La Vía (49 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (99 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Anonos (17 inhabitants)
- Pozo Número 39 (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Covadonga (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Bambú (La Presa) (32 inhabitants)
- La Joyita de Piedra Grande (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Huerta (9 inhabitants)