BARRIO LA MINA
Information and updated data of Barrio La Mina in Michoacán de Ocampo: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Hotels. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio La Mina (Pueblo) located within the town of Mineral de Angangueo, in the Municipality of Angangueo (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). It is located exactly 1.84 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Angangueo municipal area. And it is located at 1.02 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Mineral de Angangueo.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Angangueo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Barrio La Mina (Angangueo)
Where is Barrio La Mina? Here's a location map of Barrio La Mina: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio La Mina, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio La Mina (Angangueo) is 61410
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio La Mina. Please write the following 5 digits: 61410. The first two digits ("61") correspond to the state of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Barrio La Mina
Do you like Barrio La Mina or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio La Mina to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Barrio La Mina
Burgers in Barrio La Mina
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Angangueo:
- Segunda Manzana de Nicolás Romero (Cañada del Muerto) (306 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Nueva el Pedregal (36 inhabitants)
- Barrio Sustentable Monarca (Las Casitas) (1023 inhabitants)
- Carrillos (Barrio de Carrillos) (55 inhabitants)
- Dolores (242 inhabitants)
- El Llano de las Papas (14 inhabitants)
- El Parque de las Mesas (- inhabitants)
- El Tigre (Nueva Comunidad el Tigre) (37 inhabitants)
- Jesús de Nazareno (La Hacienda) (784 inhabitants)
- La Calera (111 inhabitants)
- La Salud (1018 inhabitants)
- Las Jaras (76 inhabitants)
- Manzana de la Trinidad (La Junta) (317 inhabitants)
- Mineral de Angangueo (3977 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (64 inhabitants)