BARRIO LA MANZANA
Information and updated data of Barrio La Manzana in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio La Manzana (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Santiago Teyahualco, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). It is located exactly 2.74 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Tultepec municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Santiago Teyahualco, you will find it in the E direction at a distance of 1.43 km.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio La Manzana (Tultepec)
Where is Barrio La Manzana? Here's a location map of Barrio La Manzana: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio La Manzana, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio La Manzana (Tultepec) is 54980
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio La Manzana. Please write the following 5 digits: 54980. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio La Manzana. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio La Manzana? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio La Manzana so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio La Manzana
Restaurants to eat in Barrio La Manzana
Fast food in Barrio La Manzana, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Barrio La Manzana
Chicken restaurants in Barrio La Manzana
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio La Manzana
Tamales in Barrio La Manzana
Dentists in Barrio La Manzana
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)