Information and updated data of Barrio Guadalupe in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio Guadalupe (Pueblo) located within the town of El Bosque, in the Municipality of El Bosque (in the State of Chiapas). It is located exactly 4.22 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the El Bosque municipal area. And it is located at 0.3 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of El Bosque.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Guadalupe (El Bosque)
Where is Barrio Guadalupe? Here's a location map of Barrio Guadalupe: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Guadalupe, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Guadalupe (El Bosque) is 29840
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Guadalupe. Please write the following 5 digits: 29840. The first two digits ("29") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio Guadalupe
Fast food in Barrio Guadalupe, delivery and take-away
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Guadalupe
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Bosque:
- Álvaro Obregón (1539 inhabitants)
- Candelario Gómez Hernández [Candelario Gómez Hernández (14 inhabitants)
- Chivaltic (14 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (12 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (287 inhabitants)
- Las Amapolas (29 inhabitants)
- Nueva Jerusalén (74 inhabitants)
- Pozo Verde (- inhabitants)
- Sabinotic (340 inhabitants)
- San Andrés la Laguna (498 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Los López) (7 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Brillante (573 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Triunfo (90 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Uno (4 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (15 inhabitants)