BARRIO EL MONUMENTO
Information and updated data of Barrio El Monumento in Michoacán de Ocampo: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio El Monumento (Pueblo) located within the town of Mineral de Angangueo, in the Municipality of Angangueo (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). It is located exactly 1.93 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Angangueo municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Mineral de Angangueo, you will find it in the SW direction at a distance of 0.39 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Angangueo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Barrio El Monumento (Angangueo)
Find out the location of Barrio El Monumento through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio El Monumento, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio El Monumento (Angangueo) is 61410
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio El Monumento. Please write the following 5 digits: 61410. The first two digits ("61") correspond to the state of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Barrio El Monumento
Do you like Barrio El Monumento or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio El Monumento to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Barrio El Monumento
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio El Monumento
Dentists in Barrio El Monumento
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Angangueo:
- Segunda Manzana de Nicolás Romero (Cañada del Muerto) (306 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Nueva el Pedregal (36 inhabitants)
- Barrio Sustentable Monarca (Las Casitas) (1023 inhabitants)
- Carrillos (Barrio de Carrillos) (55 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Melón (32 inhabitants)
- Colonia Independencia (1507 inhabitants)
- Dolores (242 inhabitants)
- El Llano de las Papas (14 inhabitants)
- El Parque de las Mesas (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto (84 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (Nueva Comunidad el Tigre) (37 inhabitants)
- La Calera (111 inhabitants)
- Las Jaras (76 inhabitants)
- Mineral de Angangueo (3977 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (64 inhabitants)