BARRIO DE LA SOLEDAD
Information and updated data of Barrio De La Soledad in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio De La Soledad (Barrio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ayapango de Gabriel Ramos M. (Cab.), which is placed in the Municipality of Ayapango (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 1.12 km (direction NW) from the center of the Ayapango municipality. From the town center of Ayapango de Gabriel Ramos M. (Cab.), you can get there in 0.29 km in the E direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio De La Soledad (Ayapango)
Where is Barrio De La Soledad? Here's a location map of Barrio De La Soledad: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio De La Soledad, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio De La Soledad (Ayapango) is 56760
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio De La Soledad. Please write the following 5 digits: 56760. The first two digits ("56") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio De La Soledad
Do you like Barrio De La Soledad or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio De La Soledad to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio De La Soledad
Restaurants to eat in Barrio De La Soledad
Chicken restaurants in Barrio De La Soledad
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio De La Soledad
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ayapango:
- Colonia San Diego (10 inhabitants)
- Predio el Calvario (112 inhabitants)
- Granja Los Ocotes (8 inhabitants)
- La Colonia (1443 inhabitants)
- Las Casitas (Tepexpan) (123 inhabitants)
- Panteón Municipal Santa Rosa (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Marías (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Rafael (Tepenacaxco) (12 inhabitants)
- Poxtla (985 inhabitants)
- San Diego Chalcatepehuacán (690 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (10 inhabitants)
- Tlamapa (602 inhabitants)
- Cemoloc Grande (81 inhabitants)
- Tepexpan (4 inhabitants)