BARRIO DE LA SOLEDAD
Information and updated data of Barrio De La Soledad in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio De La Soledad (Barrio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ayapango de Gabriel Ramos M. (Cab.), which is placed in the Municipality of Ayapango (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 1.12 km (direction NW) from the center of the Ayapango municipality. From the town center of Ayapango de Gabriel Ramos M. (Cab.), you can get there in 0.29 km in the E direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio De La Soledad (Ayapango)
Where is Barrio De La Soledad? Here's a location map of Barrio De La Soledad: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio De La Soledad, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio De La Soledad (Ayapango) is 56760
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio De La Soledad. Please write the following 5 digits: 56760. The first two digits ("56") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio De La Soledad. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio De La Soledad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio De La Soledad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio De La Soledad
Restaurants to eat in Barrio De La Soledad
Chicken restaurants in Barrio De La Soledad
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio De La Soledad
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ayapango:
- Silverio de la O (Camaxtle) (- inhabitants)
- Ayapango de Gabriel Ramos M. (Cab.) (3975 inhabitants)
- Camino a Retana (17 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Diego (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Galpón (24 inhabitants)
- Juvencio Avendaño Méndez (20 inhabitants)
- Panteón Municipal Santa Rosa (6 inhabitants)
- Quesos Ayapango (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Marías (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Arrayanes (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Rafael (Tepenacaxco) (12 inhabitants)
- Mihuacán (809 inhabitants)
- Pahuacán (871 inhabitants)
- Cemoloc Grande (81 inhabitants)
- Tepexpan (4 inhabitants)