BARRIO CHEGUIGO JUAREZ
Information and updated data of Barrio Cheguigo Juarez in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad Ixtepec is located the site of Barrio Cheguigo Juarez (Colonia) (Municipality: Ciudad Ixtepec, State: Oaxaca). It is located exactly 5.54 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Ciudad Ixtepec municipal area. And it is located at 1.99 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Ciudad Ixtepec.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Cheguigo Juarez (Ciudad Ixtepec)
Find out the location of Barrio Cheguigo Juarez through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Cheguigo Juarez, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Cheguigo Juarez (Ciudad Ixtepec) is 70110
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Cheguigo Juarez. Please write the following 5 digits: 70110. The first two digits ("70") correspond to the state of Oaxaca, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Cheguigo Juarez. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Cheguigo Juarez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Cheguigo Juarez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio Cheguigo Juarez
Fast food in Barrio Cheguigo Juarez, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Barrio Cheguigo Juarez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec:
- Arturo Santiago Felipe (50 inhabitants)
- Cheguigo Juárez Quinta Sección (30 inhabitants)
- Colonia 5 de Febrero (43 inhabitants)
- Colonia Campestre Llano Blanco (191 inhabitants)
- Colonia Niza Luba (330 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (Chivaniza) (78 inhabitants)
- El Terronal (- inhabitants)
- El Zapote (27 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Chilona (2 inhabitants)
- Guigobazaá (5 inhabitants)
- La Rufa (4 inhabitants)
- Loma San Juan (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra Bola (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Decheematur (2 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (11 inhabitants)