Information and updated data of Aurora in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad Mante is located the site of Aurora (Colonia) (Municipality: El Mante, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 25.48 km (direction NE) from the center of the El Mante municipality. From the town center of Ciudad Mante, you can get there in 2.27 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Aurora (El Mante)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Aurora is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Aurora (El Mante) is 89815
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Aurora. Please write the following 5 digits: 89815. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Aurora. Opinions.
Do you like Aurora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Aurora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Burgers in Aurora
Tacos & Tortas in Aurora
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Asociación de Desarrollo (- inhabitants)
- El Comanche (- inhabitants)
- El Soyate (- inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Doña Cuca (1 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (San Judas) (- inhabitants)
- La Gavia (108 inhabitants)
- La Loma (1 inhabitants)
- La Milla (1 inhabitants)
- La Moza (3 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- Micaela Ríos Rodríguez El Potosí (2 inhabitants)
- Fermina Campillo Rico Guamaye (2 inhabitants)
- Translíquidos Nacionales (- inhabitants)
- Tres Aztecas (16 inhabitants)