Information and updated data of Andalucia in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Andalucia (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ciudad Mante, which is placed in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of El Mante, you can locate it exactly at 23.21 km (in the NE direction). From the town center of Ciudad Mante, you can get there in 1.97 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Andalucia (El Mante)
Where is Andalucia? Here's a location map of Andalucia: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Andalucia, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Andalucia (El Mante) is 89827
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Andalucia. Please write the following 5 digits: 89827. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Andalucia. Opinions.
Do you like Andalucia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Andalucia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Andalucia
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Dieciséis de Septiembre (El Nueve) (149 inhabitants)
- El Abra (2278 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (5 inhabitants)
- El Soyate (- inhabitants)
- Tres Huastecas (El Vapor) (2 inhabitants)
- Justina Puebla Castillo (- inhabitants)
- La Bolsa (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Uno (82 inhabitants)
- MarÃa Morales (- inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Ampliación Veinte de Noviembre) (51 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (San Pablo) (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (17 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Unidad y Progreso (- inhabitants)